Welcome to May's Roundup, highlighting new content, patches and bugfixes that were added to Shivtr throughout the month.
This is a new post type we're trying out. If you find it useful and would like to see more roundups in the future let us know in the comments below!
- Our new sci-fi theme Jarid was released, perfect for WildStar and other space-faring communities.
- We launched 4 new Mumble locations for you to choose from for your voice server.
- WildStar tooltips for abilities are enabled from ws-base.com. To use them take a peak at this post.
- A note stating "Requires Premium to apply" has been added in the CSS section of the Theme Tweaker.
- Unread forum posts and Private Messages were updated to fix a performance regression and now perform better.
- Threads now always use the permissions from the forum.
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails have been updated to the latest versions.
- Our chat server has been upgraded to new hardware, allowing it to support more connections and IPv6.
- The Twitch block added in April now also shows Offline users.
- The page footer at the bottom of your guild now expands to the bottom of the browser window when the page is too short.
- Our Server Status page has been updated to show the new Chat and Mumbles servers.
- Applicants can now view or comment on their own app using either the view token from their email, or by logging in with their applicant account.
- Games with multiple factions now keep races and classes assigned correctly when All Factions is used. Thanks Selaya! =)
- Additional validation rules were added to catch edge cases that cropped up. (such as users entering super long numbers for their character level)
- Our Poder theme no longer has display issues with IE11.
- GuildOx block fixed to support new urls for guild names. Thanks Jeno!
- Forms now become disabled when they are submitted to prevent duplicate submissions. Thanks Anthony!