With the release of WoW Classic we've seen an increase in raiding and DKP interest, so we've been working to improve the raiding aspects of the site over the past few months.
Events Calendar and Allied Sites
The Events Calendar will now only show events from allied sites that match the same active game you are currently viewing.
For example, a multi-game site for WoW and GW2, that has alliances for each game, will now only show events from the WoW site and WoW allied guilds while viewing the WoW game.
Several DKP improvements and bug fixes have been added:
- DKP tables are now sortable by class everywhere (in global standings and attendance, and when viewing raids)
- The Progressions side block now shows the proper tooltips when multiple dungeons are selected
- XML Import for DKP has been made more flexible, aimed at supporting more DKP Addons
- A Bug with zerosum DKP where items could be cleared if edited multiple times has been fixed
- The weekly calendar block would sometimes error when switching weeks that cross months or years; this has now been fixed.
- On some mobile devices, changing a characters race was not updating the class options; this is now fixed.
- Adding threads in subforums was not always updating the parent forums thread count; this is now fixed.
- Fixed payment issue with Google Chrome and Group Pay/Subscriptions where the form would stay disabled
- Connection improvements for TS3 blocks.
That's all for this update, Happy Gaming! =)